Friday, August 17, 2012

Sharing some birthday pages

I haven't had a lot of time to craft and it took a couple days for me to finish this layout, but been really busy. I have put off painting my bathroom so many times that I was really tired of looking at it so I have dug into it and today it should be finished! Finally!!! I hate painting and I realize I am getting to old to be getting up and down because I can hardly move the next day! I created this two page layout for some birthday pictures of my little one. I used the cartridges Fancy Frames, Create a Critter, Simply Charmed and Sweet Treats. I love using lots of cartridges, I feel like I get my moneys worth! Below the picture are the measurements and cuts. I am making another layout just like this but with a number 9 for my oldest angel girl. I plan on doing some crafting this weekend since my husband has volleyball tournaments to referee.
Fancy Frames-frame cut at 6 inches
Create a Critter-balloons cuts at 3.75 inches
Simply Charmed-Party hat cut at 3.5 inches
Sweet Treats-cupcake cut at 3.5 inches
#3 cut at 5.5 inches
Packages cut at 3.5 inches
Paper is from Forever in Time and cardstock Recollections
Stickles and pop dots


1 comment:

  1. This is so so pretty!! Love all the different cutouts you used. The colors are great!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.