Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday at Exploring Cricut

Today I am filling in for Ian at Exploring Cricut since he is under the weather. Get well soon Ian! I got out another one of those cartridges that had not been used yet and created a card. I used the cartridge Autumn Celebrations. I loved the acorn so decided to make a card out of the image. In my gypsy I put two acorns measuring 5.5 inches and flipped one to form the card base and welded together. I made the top piece, inked edges and assembled. For the inside I cut the base a little smaller at 5.25 inches , it wasn't a great fit, but worked for how I wanted it. I had an old stamp for the inside verse, but not sure where I got it. The word Fall was cut at 1.5 inches and put on the front. Super simple and easy card and another cartridge that has been used!!!







4 comments:

  1. That is such a cute card, I absolutely love it!!! Now this cartridge is on my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!!! The colors are great. This is one of the cartridges on my wish list, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun!! I really need to check out this cart more closely!! Love this card:)
    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.