Monday, August 27, 2012

New challenge at Exploring Cricut

Today the challenge at Exploring Cricut is called "Back to School". You are to create a card, layout, or papercraft in the school theme using the colors red, green, black, brown, orange, yellow, purple, blue and white. I created a two page layout using the cartridges K-12 Digital, Cricut Alphabet, Simply Charmed, Nates ABC's, Graphically Speaking and Recess. Below the picture are the cuts and measurements. Please join us this week for this great challenge and enter by Saturday, Sept. 1
K-12 Digital Preschool title cut at 10 inches
Cricut Alphabet title cut at 1.5 inches
Simply Charmed crayons and crayon box cut at 4.5 inches
Nate's ABC's glue cut at 4.5 inches
Graphically Speaking frame icon shadow cut at custom in gypsy 5.5 x 7 inches
Recess book bag cut at 3.5 inches
paint pallet cut at 4.5 inches

Jolees resin embellishments
stickles
bazzill cardstock
pencil paper in stock

6 comments:

  1. Perfect LO...so colourful! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I don't have Graphically speaking, but I DO love that frame. I wonder if I can make one up on my Gypsy Girl? You layout is awesome. I love all the little details :) TFS

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! That frame is so cool. I have that cart and have never seen it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Diane! I feel sure Peyton's photos will look just perfect on this beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic Diane!! Just perfect for those first day of school pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout for preschool! Awesome primary colors:)
    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.