Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Baby Card for Friends

Today I am sharing a card I made for some friends of my son and daughter in law that we know that just had a baby girl. I used the cartridge New Arrival and cut the carriage and shadow at 4.5 inches in white and the top layer I ran through the dotted swiss cuttlebug folder . I made the card 5 x 7 and used some pattern paper from Hobby Lobby, ran some yellow cardstock through the cuttlebug too and added some ribbon and trim. The pearls are from Kaiser Craft. The trim on the carriage is some I got at Walmart and the ribbon was in my stash. The stamp is an old one I had and I am not sure the company name, but I know it is no longer around.


3 comments:

  1. Diane - this card is so adorable. Beautiful. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so very pretty!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.