Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Saturday Share

I have really enjoyed sharing a new project with you everyday this week! As much as I would like to keep this up, I am afraid that I have to paint my downstairs bathroom instead of craft this weekend! I have had it ready to paint for over a month, but have put it off so long that my 3 year old granddaughter called me out the other day and said she would paint it because it needs painted!!lol Well today I am sharing another layout of that granddaughter and getting close to finishing her 2010 album. I have 2 already filled for this year, but now I am in October and it looks like it will take 3 albums for one year!!! These pages are of her playing. I used the cartridges Elegant Edges, Zoo Day, Going Places, and Create a Critter. Below the picture is the details. I used CTMH paper and cardstock.



Elegant Edges-diamond border cut at 3.5 inches


Zoo Day-Playtime title cut at 3.5 inches


Going Places-Phone cut at 3 inches


Create a Critter-purses cut at 3 inches

4 comments:

  1. Very cute layout. I love the striped paper. your granddaughter, is Adorable.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...super cute Grandbaby too! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny!!! Don't you just love the bluntness of a child?! Love these darling layout pages. Your granddaughter is just precious!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.