Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New layout

As all good plans change, painting my bathroom did too! Instead, we helped our son tear down his deck and boy was that work! Now he is all ready to build a new one. We have gotten it ready to paint and I am sure it will get done this weekend. I spent the last two days cleaning and reorganizing my craft room. I still have some things to sort through but it looks great. I have to 4 ft x 4 ft wall cabinets with wood stamps that I am going to go through and see what I can live without. All my storage units are together along one wall now and so much better. I do have a layout to share and hope to get back to crafting today. This is a layout of my granddaughter riding a pony at an orchard that we went too in 2010. I used the cartridge Old West and CTMH pattern papers from Sarsaparilla. Below are the cuts and measurements. I am loving my Scrapn'Easel, makes it so nice to layout it out!



Title cut at 2 inches

Rope cut at 2.5 inches

Hat cut at 1.5 and 2 inches

Bandana cut at 1.25 inches

Horses cut at 4.75 inches


2 comments:

  1. Super cute LO...that's a cart I've used only a couple of times...it has a lot of cute stuff. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout pages!! The photos are so precious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.