Thursday, August 2, 2012

First Date Layouts

Today I am sharing a two page layout for my granddaughter Peyton's 2010 scrapbook. I am almost finished with hers, I have Mary-Kate's completed and then I will finish my grandson Cameron's next. I will then be ready to work on 2011!! As you see, I am way behind, but will not run out of anything to do! I used the cartridges Mini Monograms, Cricut Essentials, and Close to my Heart Art Philosophy. I used the pattern papers from Close to My Heart Stella collection and their cardstock too. Below the pictures are the cut measurements. This is a friend of Peyton's and he took her a ride in his Harley Davidson truck in her yard for her first date. He even stoled a little kiss too!






Mini Monograms- Cut the scallop on first page at 11 inches




Art Philosophy- Cut banners at bottom of 1st page at 2 inches and mounted them on the chipboard pieces that came with the cartridge. I also inked the edges with brown.


Cut the title at 1.5 inches, inked edges and ran through Hobby Lobby folder wood grain. I also coated them with Paper Glaze to give them some shine.



Cricut Essentials- Cut buttons on 2nd page at 1.75 inches and tied ribbons and popped up






3 comments:

  1. Oh those pics are adorable!! Great LO too! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. I love those pictures and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Diane! These photos are just so precious!!! They are adorable. Love your layout pages. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.