Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday at Exploring Cricut

Hello! I am filling in today for Jessica at Exploring Cricut and showing you some more of the birthday party projects I have been working on lately. First, we have the invitations to the party that I created using the cartridge Disney Happily Ever After. I took the dress on page 44 icon feature and welded two together to form the invitation and then added the layers and a ribbon. They were cut at 5.25 inches. On the inside we cut the invite to fit the dress bottom. The thank you cards are from Princess Party cartridge using the castle card and then I added the thank you to the front. The castle card is a gate fold card. The card was cut at 5.5 inches and the thank you was cut at 2 inches.






2 comments:

  1. These are just awesome Diane!!! Love love love the invite!! I make just have to steal this idea and make cards for the granddaughters!! Love the thank you card, too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What little girl wouldn't like receiving these beauties! They are just precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.