Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Post at Exploring Cricut

I am doing a fill in today for my friend and fellow DT member Lori over at Exploring Cricut. Her cricut is being returned for a replacement so I will do todays post. I created a layout using the cartridges Disney Pooh Font, Everyday Paperdolls, and the digital images from Party Picks and Pennants. Below the picture is my materials and cuts. Please join on our challenge this week too with your Father's Day projects.
Pattern papers-CTMH Splendor collection
Cardstock-CTMH
buttons-Michaels Recollections
Pattern pennant cut at 2.5 x 11 inches-Party Picks and Pennants
pumpkin cut at 3.5 inches-Everyday Paper Dolls
leaves cut at 3.25 inches-Everyday Paper Dolls
title cut at 1.25 inches-Marker font from Disney Pooh Font

2 comments:

  1. You are a good friend! The layout is terrific! The photos are adorable and the scrapbook page is so creative and colorful! Great work!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! The pumpkin, the photos and the great great colors!!! I have the honor of going with one of our granddaugters on her very first trip to the pumpkin patch. Now this was 10 years ago. I had the best time with her and her little preschool class. Such awesome memories!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.