Today I want to share another redo project. I had this old Sterlite rolling cabinet that I use to store ribbon in until it was over flowing. You saw the cabinet in yesterdays post so now I have this to store other projects. I wanted it to look better in my room so I decided to give it a facelift to match my decor. I lightly sanded the front of the drawers and picked some heavy cardstock paper out that I wanted to use. I got this paper at Hobby Lobby and it was a nice weight. I modge podged the front and added the paper and then gave the front of the paper a couple coats. Once you sand the front of the plastic, it sticks great. Very easy and turned out great so now it will store some of the projects I make. Thanks for stopping by!