Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Project at Exploring Cricut and More

Hello and happy Sunday to all!  Today I have the post over to my other blog Exploring Cricut and More and I am sharing this adorable card I created with the Cricut Explore machine and SVG Cuts Box Cards Strawberry card.  I love all the cards in this set, but this might be my favorite, could be cause I love strawberries. I just used pattern paper from Michaels and cardstock too.  I did run the berries through the cuttlebug to give them the seed look.  I haven't stamped the front yet because I am not sure what I am going to use it for yet.  This card is so easy and it was done with no problems at all.  Leo and Mary tell you the size your cuts need to be and all you have to do is just go in and size and it comes out perfect.  I added a little stickles and called it a card!  Believe it or not, but this is the second thing I did with the Explore when I got it.  I first made the card they have you make and jumped right in.  I prepared myself with watching lots of videos and special thanks to Ken and Joy for making them so easy!!!  Be sure to join us tomorrow for a new challenge and we are having a blog hop too so don't miss it or you might miss out on some great prizes.



3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Thanks so much for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your strawberry box card Diane!!! Love the embossing on the berries. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.