Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Blog Post for PPBN Designs today

Welcome! Today I have the blog post over at www.ppbndesigns.blogspot.com and I have created a couple of her new svg files.  The first one is a quick and easy shaped Birthday Girl card.  I loved how easy this was to cut and put together.  I used my Silhouette Cameo and just cardstock and added a little stickles.
My second project for today is a scrapbook page I created with a new file called Off to Kindergarten and used some elements from one of the older files called First Day of Preschool.  For this layout I used paper from a Me and My Big Ideas school stack, Michaels cardstock and added some ribbon.  My little granddaughter will be going to kindergarten in about 3 weeks so I am ready for that first picture.  I used my Silhouette Cameo for this one too.  I did receive my Cricut Explore today so I will be working on learning it and creating in both!!!  Love my toys!  Stop over to PPBN Designs and check out all the great files for the crafter on a budget!  Take a look at her fantastic club too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.