Happy July 1! This year is flying by way too fast! Today over at Snapdragon Snippets blog and SVG Attic we are having a "Anything Goes" contest. You can create any project using either files from Snapdragon Snippets which can be purchased in the Silhouette store or from SVG Attic site. I made this star shaped candy dish from Snapdragon Snippets file # 61111 . I used cardstock from Recollections Michaels. This was an easy project and my husband thought it was made of wood instead of cardstock since it is so sturdy!!! Contest rules under my pictures! Can't wait to see what you create!
• Become a follower of SnapDragon Snippets' and SVG Attic's blogs.
• Create any type of project using at least one recognizable element from a SnapDragon Snippets or SVG Attic file.
• You have until Midnight CST on July 31, 2014. Designs submitted after the deadline will not be included in the judging.
• Submit your entry by clicking on the inLinkz button below. If you do not have a blog, you can also enter by posting a picture of your project on our SnapDragon Snippets or SVG Attic Facebook pages and state it is for the contest.
• Please only provide the link to your blog post itself and not your blog in general.
• You may enter as many times as you want for this contest.
• You may enter your project into as many different challenges as you want.
• Please include a link back to this contest post in your project's blog post.
• Not a requirement, but we would love for you to "Like" SnapDragon Snippets and SVG Attic on Facebook if you haven't already done so!
First Place: $25 Gift Certificate to SVG Attic
Second Place: $15 Gift Certificate to SVG Attic
Third Place: $10 Gift Certificate to SVG Attic
• Judging will be done by the Creative team members and Designers.
• Top 5 will be announced on August 3, 2014.
From that point the fans choose the top 3!
The pictures will be placed on Facebook and the three with the most "likes" will win.
Good luck and happy crafting!