Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Special Post today over at Exploring Cricut and More

Welcome to my post for Exploring Cricut and More.  Today I have a  special post that is sponsored from one of my favorite companies, Expressions Vinyl.  I buy all my vinyl for all the different projects I create from them.  Today I have some projects to share with you that I used Siser Easyweed HTV (heat transfer vinyl) and outdoor vinyl Oracle 651.  Be sure to read all the way to the end for an awesome giveaway!!


Today these lovely models, Katie and Peyton are wearing some t-shirts I made with Expressions Vinyl HTV Siser Easyweed in the colors white, red and royal blue.  The vinyl is a breeze to use and I do use a heat press, but before I bought it I used a hot iron and had no issues with it.  For this shirt I used my Silhouette Cameo and svg files from Miss Kate Cuttables called" Our Little Firecracker." I am lucky enough to have 2 of them!!! The doll shirt was from a company called Punch Place Plus and I used stars in the Silhouette software and the Arial font.
It was easy to cut and layout where I wanted them and then applied the heat with my heat press.
Sorry for the lighting in my photos here, but the weather was not cooperating and for a couple days had only clouds and rain.  Now for these projects I used the Oracle 651 outdoor vinyl in the colors white, red and gentian.  Makes perfect items to use in your holiday plans for this weekend.
For the drink mug I used Lori Whitlock file#29392 in the Silhouette store and it was really easy to apply laying the vinyl.  For the drink holder which is from the Dollar Tree, I used part of Miss Kate Cuttables  USA Title file.
This little utensil holder has some of the graphics from Miss Kate Cuttables Our Little Firecracker set.  I picked up this holder at Michaels.
The wood sign is made from Pine wood and I sprayed it with Rustoleum Painters Touch 2 x paint.  I used a 4th of July image from My Vinyl Designer kwdesigns002. The star border is from the Silhouette store and it is file#28951.
The flower vase has no vinyl only paper and I used a file from SVG Cuts Mom's Garden set.  this was so easy to make.  My little cupcake holder is a glass candlestick I got at the Goodwill store with a old glass plate which I glued to it.  I made the cupcake toppers and the straw toppers with file  #44925 from the Silhouette store.
Now my granddaughters and table are all ready for the 4th celebrations with the help of Expressions Vinyl.  Just think of the ideas you can come up with!  You can cut your vinyl in any die cut machine and start creating some great projects for your home and family!!  To help you get started with this, Expressions Vinyl and Exploring Cricut & More will give a $25.00 gift certificate.  You must leave a comment at Exploring Cricut & More and be a follower of our blog.  Remember, you can find us on Facebook and Pinterest too.  Most of all, be sure to head over to Expressions Vinyl and check out all the different vinyl and colors.  They even have tutorials to show you how to do your projects. Don't forget we have a challenge this week too.  Winner will be picked from the comments with random.org and you have till Saturday, July 5 to check us out.  I will announce the winner of the certificate at the time we announce the Top 3 Crafters for the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You really did such an amazing job with all of these gorgeous projects. I hope I can pick your brain for some tips and tricks on using Expressions Vinyl! Great job and thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.