Sunday, July 13, 2014

A Little Frozen Sunday Project

Happy Sunday! Today I have a project over at Exploring Cricut and More and I am sharing a gift bag and card today. My little granddaughter Peyton recently had her 5th birthday and her theme was Frozen so the good Nana I am, I decided to stay with her theme! I made a gift bag and a card in the box. I used my Silhouette Cameo and several svg files. I used Snapdragon Snippets July 4th card in the box, file#61113 and the envelope file#60587 that you can buy in the Silhouette store but of course I did not use the designs in it.  I love this card because it is larger than most of the card boxes I have found.  For the bag and card, I used files from PPBN Designs, I used most of the characters from the Let It Go Set and From the First Time and from Little Scraps of Heaven, I used files from their Ice Princess set, the Princess and the ice and snow.  I think the snowflakes too which I stamped Happy Birthday and from us.  I just used a font in the software to make the number 5.  I used some paper from Bo Bunny and cardstock from Michaels.  The shiny bag is from the good old Dollar Tree.  I used a brad on the card and it was from Hobby Lobby.  I forgot to photograph her other packages, but I wrapped them in white and just added blue bows and in the center added a big snowflake brad like on the card. This was fun to make.  I think I made the character 2.25 inches and they worked perfectly for this card.  I think the final measurements of the card was 7 x 7 and I was glad they made the envelope to fit it and it was so easy to make.  Think of the characters you could make for a little ones card!!! Sorry for the bag picture so hard photographing a shiny bag!!! Join us tomorrow for a new challenge!



2 comments:

  1. These are sooooo cute! I love the decorated envelope too! What a fun themed party. Yes, you are a good Nana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! These is totally awesome Diane!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.