Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday's Daily Project at Exploring Cricut

Welcome! Today I have the daily project over at Exploring Cricut. I did a simple and quick project using the cartridges Floral Embellished and Wild Card. I purchased these large clothes pins a few years back from Oriental Trading and gave it a base coat white. I took some pretty paper that I got at Michaels and Modge Podged it to the from and back. You can decorate both sides if you like.
I cut the flower out from Floral Embellished at 3 inches. I doubled the base cardstock so that it would be a little heavier. The flower is flower 17 on page 37. I popped it with pop dots.
I cut the "Just a Note" phrase from the Wild Card cartridge at 4 inches and just mounted it on some white cardstocks so it would pop a little.
Now I have the perfect little holder to hold all those little notes or photos. Be sure you enter our challenge over at Exploring Cricut this week too! Just a note for you!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Fantastic clothes pin. Love the paper you covered it with and that perfect flower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, this awesome! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.