Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I am Exploring ....

When I decided to start my other blog, Exploring Cricut, it was to do just that! I was forcing myself to explore those cartridges and get out those I have not used. Well today, my Mini Cricut machine arrived and I decided to play a little with it and explored a cartridge I had not used yet. I did this layout with the cartridge 3 Birds on Parade. I admit it is a cartridge I probably would not have purchased, but I got it with my bonus points after I joined the circle. I really think it is cute and the first time I tried it, but will not be the last. I cut my title and little bird bunny both at 3.5 inches. My cardstock was Bazzill and the pattern paper is from my stash of many Bo Bunny patterns. Challenge yourself to get into a cartridge you have not used before or only a few times. While you are at it, join our challenge at Exploring Cricut this week too!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is so so cute!!! I love the bg papers and the flowers are great. And I so love the cuts. I love 3 Birds on Parade!! All those birds dressed as different things are just way to adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.