Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My entry to the Cricut Circle Blog

I did this layout to enter into the Teachers Rock Challenge #58 at the Cricut Circle Blog. You were to make a project school or teacher inspired using primary colors, at least two cricut cuts and enhance with chalk. I created this layout using the Recess cartridge. I did all my chalking with Colorbox chalks of creamy brown and lime pastel. I used some Bo Bunny papers and Die cuts with a view that were in my stash along with Bazzill cardstock. The measurements of the cuts are below the pictures.







Bus cut at 3 inches-chalked with creamy brown

Back to school sign cut at 2.25 inches

Apple cut at 2.5 inches-chalked in creamy brown

pencil cut at 1 inch -chalked in creamy brown

edge of lined notebook paper chalked with lime pastel




2 comments:

  1. Oh this is a fabulous layout page!! I so love all of the cuts and colors. Those photos are just precious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are adorable and the layout is perfect! So colorful and lively!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.