Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday Daily Project at Exploring Cricut

Today, I have the daily project at Exploring Cricut. I created me a book to keep all my information down in when I am making my projects and challenges. I made the book 6 x 9 and bound it with my Bind It All machine. I used chipboard for the front and back covers and covered them in matching papers that went with my little bug! I used the cartridges Fancy Frames, Cricut Fonts and Basic Shapes, and Cricut Storefront. Below the picture are my measurements. This was a easy project and will really be helpful for me too!
Frame- cut custom on gypsy at 5.5 x7.25 inches Fancy Frames
Title cut at 1 inch and welded together-Cricut Font and Basic Shapes
Bughead cut at 3.5 inches-Cricut Storefront (many other cartridges offer the head)
Paper and cardstock was from Michaels Recollections line and ribbons in stash
Bind it all and owires


5 comments:

  1. Great job Diane!!! Love this idea!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this great book!! I just use whatever piece of paper I have laying around to write my stuff on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic idea to keep organized!

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.