Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday Daily Project Exploring Cricut

Welcome to another daily project at Exploring Cricut.  Today I am sharing some cute little refrigerator magnets I made for my little granddaughter.  She loves magnets and I thought she would love some monsters since Halloween will be coming soon!  I used the cartridges Mini Monsters and Bump in the Night.  Below the pictures are the cuts and measurements. 
Mini Monsters-Gross cut at 4.5 inches
                        It's Alive cut at 4.5 inches
                        Lil Pumpkin cut at 4.5 inches
Bump In the Night-Mslt cut at 5 inches
                             Skiltz cut at 5 inches

Cardstock from Bazzill
Stickles
Wiggly eyes
Stamps from Peachy Keen

5 comments:

  1. She is going to have so much fun with these! Love the added googly eyes:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute, I just love all of the fun colors. The googly eyes are so fun, your granddaughter will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooooo cute Diane!! I love them!! I just may have to make some for our grands!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.