Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Project for Cricut Fanatics

Welcome to my project for the Cricut Fanatics.  I created these easy treat bags for my granddaughters Montessori class using the cartridges Pumpkin Carvings and Frankensteins Face digital.  Since I had to make 30 bags, I bought the little bags instead of make them.  These turned out really cute.  Below the picture is what cuts and materials I used.
Frankenstein Face Digital- face cut at 1.5 inches
Pumpkin Carvings-faces cut at 4 inches.  I used the Gypsy and removed the outside line around them.
Bags from Michaels
Ribbon in stash

3 comments:

  1. Adorable Treat Bags!!Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so so cute Diane! The children are going to just love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and creative! Love those easy-peasy and quick projects! Great job!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@myemc.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.