Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Exploring Cricut

One year ago today, I started the Exploring Cricut blog.  I have enjoyed so much meeting all the talented crafters via our blog.  Please be sure to check out todays post so you can see the Birthday gift I will be giving this week along with a prize for the challenge!  I created a card today for my daily project.  I used the cartridges Cake Basics and Birthday Cakes.  I ran the base piece through the Cuttlebug and did a little sewing with my Janome Mini.  I cut the Cupcake at 3 inches from Cake Basics and the balloons were cut at 3 inches from Birthday Cakes.  I used some scraps of paper and cardstock, a stamp I had on my shelf with no name, and odd and ends pearls and jewels.  Fun and easy!

4 comments:

  1. Love it, so bright and colourful! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! So glad I found your blog. I love this blog for one alot of the projects I see here are actually doable for me, and I can't say enough about loving my own cricut. Thanks for all you do and sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and Happy Birthday to Exploring Cricut! I am very happy to be a part of such a wonderful, creative bunch of crafters:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Diane!! It's hard to believe we have been doing this for a year!! WOW!! It sure has flown by!! Happy Birthday Exploring Cricut!! And here's to the next year of great challenges!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be on this fabulous DT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.