Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday Daily Project at Exploring Cricut

Today I have the daily project at Exploring Cricut and I created a layout using the cartridges Moveable Monsters digital, Plantin Schoolbook, Happy Hauntings, Spongebob, and Everyday Paper Dolls.  Below the picture are my measurements and materials.  Be sure to enter our challenge this week too!  Get your best Halloween project ready and enter today!
Moveable Monsters Digital-witch cut at 5 inches
                                           cauldron cut at 5 inches
Plantin Schoolbook-Roly Poly Font cut at 1 inch
Happy Hauntings-Spooky Font cut at 1.5 inch
Spongebob-bubbles cut at 2 inches
Everyday Paper Dolls-bubbles cut at 2.75 inches
Pattern paper from Target Dollar bin last year
cardstock Michaels
stickles

3 comments:

  1. Great layout page!! Love the cuts and that bg paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute lo! I liked how you did a different font for "witch".

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, stop by my blog and pick up what I have for you:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.