Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Spring Has Sprung

Happy Wednesday!!!Today I am  sharing another post at PPBN Designs with you today!  I picked the files Spring Has Sprung.  I loved all the elements that came with this set and it made such a cute layout of my little granddaughter smelling her grandfathers roses.  I picked colors that were perfect for the Spring season and this made a great page.  These files can be used for so many different ideas.  Be sure to stop over to the store at www.ppbndesigns.com and check out all the great collections.
Materials Used:
Machine-Silhouette Cameo
Files-Spring Has Sprung-PPBN Designs
Pattern Paper-Hobby Lobby
Cardstock-Michaels and Hobby Lobby
Stickles

2 comments:

  1. I love your pic and the way your scrapped it ... is oh fab!! You are a very, very talented scrapper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Diane!! Love these cuts. And what a darling photo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.