Thursday, May 1, 2014

Snapdragon Snippets Anything Goes Challenge

Happy May 1! I am pleased to be a part of the Creative Team for Snapdragon Snippets. Over at the blog, http://3under3andmore.blogspot.com we have a challenge goes on for the month of May!!! It is called "Anything Goes" and that means you can create any project you would like with Snapdragon Snippets files.  You can find them at the Silhouette Store.  I created this adorable 3D Box Diamond Edge #38009 and then I made some note cards to fit inside of it.  I am always looking for little cards to write notes on and this holds them perfectly.  I just added my initals on the cards with a font in my design edition.  Easy to create.  Now you have all month to enter, anything goes, and best of all, awesome PRIZES!!!!  Check out all the files by clicking on here Snapdragon Snippets  I can't wait to see what you create!!! Details of my project below pictures.


Materials Used:
Machine-Silhouette Cameo
Files-Snapdragon Snippets 3Dbox diamond edge #38009
         Blenda Script font for initials
Pattern Paper-Morning Rain-The Paper Loft
Cardstock-Michaels and Bazzill
Ribbon-Michaels

1 comment:

  1. Congrats my friend! They are lucky to have you! Love this box, the paper is perfect, TFS
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.