Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Project at Exploring Cricut and More

Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend. Rainy and cold here in Kentucky and a good day for crafting!!!  Today I am sharing a project over at my other blog, Exploring Cricut and More.  Today I have created these adorable Spring Pals Treat Sacks from SVG Cuts.  These are so quick and easy and would be great for the little ones for a school or church treat.  Other than the bags themselves, I used my scraps.  I am including pictures of how the bag goes together which is so easy!!!  Stop by SVG Cuts and check out all the great files they have.
The bags completed.  Three come in the set.  Rabbit, lamb, and chick.
This is the way the bag cuts out.
In the directions, it shows where to score for the folds.
I used scor tape to put it together on the side and then the bottom just folds in and goes together perfectly.
Finished bag and all ready to decorate and fill with lots of goodies.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment.