Saturday, March 22, 2014

Silhouette Saturday with SVG Attic

Welcome to my Saturday Silhouette project. Today I am using files from SVG Attic and this one is called Pretty Purses. I made 3 of the 4 in this collection and did not find time to get the 4th done because I was down with a bug!  I resize these to use for note cards and treat bags.  These would be perfect for a girl party, Mother's Day or a tea party!  I used scraps for all 3 of these.  Be sure to stop by SVG Attic by clicking their name and see all the great file collections they have.  Be sure to stop by Monday and see my next project for a challenge at Exploring Cricut and More!

3 comments:

  1. Love all the different styles of purses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! I love the bright colors you used and the flowers are so springy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Diane!!! I so love the papers you chose. I'll be heading over and taking a look around SVG Attic!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.