Saturday, March 8, 2014

Saturday Silhouette with Miss Kate Cuttables

Welcome to my Saturday Silhouette project. I am working on my little granddaughters album, only a little behind, I am doing 2011! I am almost finished with hers and will start my older granddaughter Mary-Kate's next. Today I did pages with the great svg cuts from Miss Kate Cuttables. This is My Mom and Me set. I love all the great flowers and made several to fill out the page. Be sure to visit and check out all her great svg files and remember she gives a free file daily and has some great daily deals!

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable 2 pg LO I love it. Your page definitely captures the whole story of what your pics tell.
    You are a very passionate scrapper and it shows. A gal after my own heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout! I love Miss Kate Cuttable's freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your color choices! Lovely flowers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.