Saturday, February 8, 2014

Silhouette Saturday Project Featuring SVG ATTIC

Welcome to the Saturday post for my Silhouette of the week project. I actually got lots of time to play with my Silhouette and really enjoying it. Today I am sharing some cute Valentine cards for the little ones. This is from a set called My Valentine from SVG ATTIC.  I love Jessica's little cards and they were so easy to cut and put together.  I have a couple young granddaughters and some little nieces and nephews who will be receiving these.  Stop by and see all the cool designs they have to choose from at www.svgattic.com !!  Tomorrow I will show you another great project just in time for Valentine's Day!


2 comments:

  1. These are totally adorable Diane!!! I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I also made these Valentine cards this year for my boys :) They are so adorable!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.