Monday, February 24, 2014

It's Challenge Time at Exploring Cricut!

Time for a challenge over at Exploring Cricut. This week the challenge is to create a bag, tag, or box and include a ribbon.  It is a fun challenge and just let your imagination and your Cricut cartridges get busy!!!  Since in a couple months, my oldest son is going to turn 40, still trying to figure out how he got so old!, and I decided to make a Over the Hill bag and gift card.  I will put a little gag gift in it since the boys like money for their birthdays now that they are older.  I used the cartridge Life's a Party.  I customed the mat Over the Hill at 7.5 x 9.5 to fit the bag I got at the Dollar Tree.  I cut the Big 40 at 5 inches and the little gift card at 3.5.  I used cardstock from Michaels and ribbons that I had in my stash.  I stickled the 40 and popped it up.  Join us by Saturday, March 1 and link your project.

7 comments:

  1. Your bag and card set look great Diane! TFS
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great gift bag! I love the image you chose, that cartridge is just great. The matching card is such a nice touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for anyone hitting the big four-o! Love the over the hill at the top of the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you made the matching gift card. What a smart idea. I love this cut (I thought over the hill should have been bumped up. I just turned 40, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just awesome Diane! What a great bag and little card. Love that you are going to give him a gag gift in the bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great set and love how the letters follow the line of the hill. Very cute!!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bag and tag! You son is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.