Sunday, July 22, 2012

Blog Candy Winner!

Thank you for joining our blog hop for Exploring Cricut's Christmas In July challenge. I hope you were able to visit everyones blog and see what our fabulous team created. The winner picked by random.org is post# 20 and below the picture is the winner! Thanks so much for leaving the comments and hope you will continue to follow my blog. If you will email me at nana1@maysvilleky.net with your mailing information, I will get your package out to you.



"Craftin Desert Divas said...
Super great idea! I'm a new follower. Hope you will visit my blog." Congrats to our winner at CraftinDesertDivas!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats and enjoy your candy.
    dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)
    ( new email follower)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.