Friday, July 22, 2011

PaperCutz Challenge 101

This week our challenge at PaperCutz is anything goes! Make a card, layout or papercraft of anything you like and any theme or color. I hope a lot of you join us and be sure to check out all the Design Teams blogs as well. I made some cards for this challenge out of scraps. These are very simple, but great cards to keep on hand. I am looking forward to seeing what you create for this challenge. Just click on the name above and show us your entry!


2 comments:

  1. Love these card Diane! What a great use of scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Thanks so much for your wonderful comment and for following me on my blog :) I'm excited to return the favor and follow you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.