Friday, July 29, 2011

Great PaperCutz Challenge this week!!

This week it is a fun challenge over at PaperCutz! Make a card, layout, or craft project using something you'd find under the sea...fish, crab, mermaid, seahorse, shells, etc. Use any colors or theme you like. I had fun with this challenge and maybe went overboard a little bit. I used Life's a Beach cartridge for most of it and the title I used Hello Kitty Font. Just click on the picture to make it larger to see the detail. I have some perfect pictures to get printed to use on these layouts. Join us this week and let's have fun!!!!


Do you need scrapbooking supplies and cardmaking materials at below wholesale prices? If this interest you, keep checking this blog for a link to great deals and so much more! Coming in the next few days!



2 comments:

  1. wow diane this layout is awesome. so much detail its obvious you put in a lot of time and caring into this. have a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Diane! And if this is overboard... throw me over! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.