Monday, July 18, 2011

Clean bill of health!

I had my back surgery 7 weeks ago and a few days ago I went in for my check up. The Dr. said I was healing great and the back brace could come off! I think he saw the panic in my face and told me it would become a crutch if I did not stop using it. I explained that without it my back hurt and he told me to expect that and I had to build muscle back so start doing things. Of course, he was right and it is not as bad as it once was. He gave me a copy of the xray which showed the nuts and bolts he put in very clearly (I know they have technical names). My granddaughter Mary-Kate thought it was cool. I guess now maybe I can retire and do something! All this finally ended exactly one year to the day I closed my store. Was a long hard year of drs and pain, but it is behind me a future of good times now and some merchandise to still sell from the store....ebay I am getting for some big sales!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the clean bill of health! I hope you do well with your ebay sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy to hear that you got a good report from the Dr! Time to start having some fun!!!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok lady... time to rock and roll! So thankful you have finally put this behind you. Better days are here to stay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.