Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Finally to some crafting!!!

The cleaning is done and the yardsale is over, my scraproom has been cleaned, reorganized and everything back in its place! Now I am getting down to some crafting. I whipped up a few scrapbook pages today because I am way behind, but lots more to do and some pictures maybe tomorrow. Last night I took my first Copic marker class. I am a little intimidated by these markers, but I am really going to master it before it is over. Below is my first card I did today using what few markers I have. I ordered 12 more today so next week my color choice will be better. Thanks to my friend Lori for teaching our class and can't wait till the next one!!!

I used scraps on this card. I used some papers from My Minds Eyes, my spellbinder dies and a stamp from Rubber Stampede.

3 comments:

  1. You're intimidated! Girl you are rocking those markers! That stamps is wonderful! I told you practice is the key. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am collecting, I could use a little info on coloring... I took the copic class is May when life was crazy- How are you decising which colors to buy... I am going to teach a class on Sept 2 hopefully I can get sme ladies interested here... so Hot here ... no one wants to shop...
    Kathy
    any info you have email me kathywittlock@scrapinkats.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! So glad you are having time to craft! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.