Monday, August 11, 2014

Time for a new challenge at Exploring Cricut and More

Welcome and time for another challenge over at Exploring Cricut and More!  The challenge is a "Back to School" challenge.  You can create anything school related, just be sure to use a die cut machine.  I decide to do a layout using my Cricut Explore and svg files from Treasurebox Designs.  One is called "All aboard 4 school" and the other is just the Schoolhouse.  Love these and so easy.  The pattern paper is from a school stack I bought last year from Me and My Big Ideas.  The cardstock is from Michaels.  Now I can't wait to put pictures of my little one who starts school today!!!  Join us by Saturday, August 16 by close of link.

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable! That little train with all the school supplies is way to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Lay Out is outstanding and ever so clever and creative you were. What's not to love about it? You truly are one extremely talented scrapper and scrap with passion a gal after my own scrapin, Explore heart. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooo cute, Diane! It makes me want to dust off my photo box and get back to scrapbooking! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is just too cute-love the papers you chose, the SVG's are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!!! This is totally adorable Diane!!! I so love the train and the schoolhouse and all of the school supplies!! The colors are fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout! I especially love how you used the pencils for the train and school roof. Very creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.