Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday Project at Exploring Cricut and Blog Hop Winner!!

Welcome to the Sunday post for Exploring Cricut and More.  Today I am sharing some organization items I created using the Silhouette Cameo and files from the Silhouette store.  I used file#61993 stickles holder and file#63972 note pad holder.  These are files from Jamie Lane Designs and all of us Cricut users will be glad to know you will be able to purchase the svg files soon from her store which you can find at www.jamielanedesigns.blogspot.com   She also has a facebook page and is keeping it updated on how soon these will be available.  I love her stuff and have made many items.  These were created using some Hobby Lobby pattern paper and cardstock.  Super easy and my name is added with a font I got from Dafont.com.  I like to keep these on my desk while working to jot down notes and to have some colors I need when I want to stickle.  I hope you will try out some of these fun items for your craft room.  Below the picture is the winner .

Picked by random.org the winner of my Christmas in July prize package is Crystal.  Please email me at dianekielman61@gmail.com with your mailing information and I will get these right in the mail to you. Thanks to all that stopped by my blog and left me wonderful comments and I hope you enjoyed seeing the fun things I loved creating.

2 comments:

  1. Great projects Diane!! I need to make some of the stickles holders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these projects Diane! I definitely need to make the Stickles holder too!! Congrats to the winner:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.