Saturday, October 5, 2013

Silhouette Saturday featuring Miss Kate Cuttables

Today I am sharing a one page layout (second Page in process) that I made using the SVG files from
Miss Kate Cuttables. I love all the great files she has and every day she offers a free svg and daily deals. I have an album full of all her free designs and of course, I have purchased several too. I did make the title a little larger and each of these different cuts were individual so your could mix and match.  Stop by her blog and check out all the great stuff she has to offer.  See you next week with another great project for the Silhouette!

1 comment:

  1. I love it Diane!! The haunted house, the moon and the tombstone with the skeleton. Great title, too. And I so love the spider web bg!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.