Monday, October 21, 2013

New challenge at Exploring Cricut starting today!

Happy Monday all!  Today we have a new challenge over at Exploring Cricut.  You are to make a Halloween card, layout or paper craft any colors, but must include at least 2 Cricut cuts.  Link your project by Saturday, October 26.  I decided on a two page layout since I am so totally behind in scrapbooking.  I used the Happy Hauntings cartridge for my layout.  Below are the measurements and the cuts.  I have also listed my supplies.  I hope you will join us this week in our challenge.

Happy Hauntings-page 36 haunted house cut at 6.5 inches
                           page 37 ghost cut at 1.25 inches
                           page 34 witch cut at 3.5 inches
                           page 40 frame cut at 5.5 inches
                           page 30 Title cut at 2.5 inches
                           page 65 grave cut at 2.5 inches
                           page 66 fence cut at 3 inches
                           page 66 grass cut at 3.5 inches
                           page30 frankie cut at 3.5 inches
                           page 32 mummy cut at 4 inches
                           page 35 horseman cut at 4.25 inches
                           page 45 frame 8 cut at 4 inches
Pattern paper from stact Recollections Haunted Esate
Cardstock-Michaels
stickles and ribbon in stash

5 comments:

  1. Darling layout using one of my favorite cartridges! Thanks for sharing:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout,SOOOOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, this layout is AMAZING! Love it! It is so well balanced!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable layout! Love all the different cuts from that cart all in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!!! This is most awesome Diane!! Look at all of those fabulous cuts and darling photos!! I so love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.