Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Welcome to my Cricut FANatics project

Welcome!  Today I have a project over at Cricut FANatics blog.  I created this 2 page layout that I can use with pictures of decorating our house.  I used the cartridges Holiday Cakes and Teresa Collins December 25.  I love the new cartridge and can see several new projects coming with it.  Below the pictures are the details and materials I used for this layout.  Be sure to visit the blog for daily projects and remember to stop by my other blog at Exploring Cricut for a daily project too!


Created by :  Diane Kielman
Machines Used:  Expressions 2 and Gypsy
Cartridges and Cuts:  Teresa Collins Dec. 25-Title cut at 2.75 inches
                                                                     Holly frame cut at 5.5 inchs
                                                                     Holly cut at 2 inches
                                 Holiday Cakes-ornaments cut at 3.5 inches
Pattern paper: Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas collection  (ask me about ordering)
Cardstock:      Recollections and American Crafts
Stickles and ribbon from stash
Punch used for border was EK Success

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Diane! The paper is great and I so love the ornaments!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.