Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Exploring Cricut Daily Project

Welcome to another daily project at Exploring Cricut.  I am filling in for my friend Jessica today with a two page layout using the cartridges Sesame Street Font, A Child's Year, Life's a Beach and H2O.  I still have several summer photos to scrap and made this for my granddaughters scrapbook.  The page layout design is from Scrapbook Generations scrapbook club and I added my cricut cut.  Below the picture is my details.
Sketch Design-Scrapbook Generation
Pattern Papers-Pebbles Inc
Cartridges-Sesame Street Font-title cut at 1.5 inches Black Board Font
                 A Child's Year-bathing suit cut at 3 inches
                 Life's a Beach-beach ball cut at 2 inches
                 H2O- float cut at 2.5 inches
                           Boy cut at 4.5 inches
                           Pool cut at 3.5 inches

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO...great colours! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout pages!! Love the bright colors. And that cute horse floatie. And the beach ball. And the pool. And everything!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, Diane! :) Thanks for sharing.

    I have a special surprise for you over on my blog today. Check it out! http://anewbiecrafter.blogspot.com.

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome summer layout!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.