Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Finally finished something!

Well, I still am blocked, but I said I was going to finish something and I did. I plan on working today on some other stuff too. I am forcing myself to get it together lol. I know we have all been there. This is a cute little treat box I created using the Sweet Tooth Boxes. It is the square box cut at 8 inches and I used the square lid so I could decorate the top. The flowers are cut at assorted sizes from Flower Shoppe in the heart shape. I also used Ribbons and Rosettes for the border on the side of the box and cute the scallop border 1 x 6 and used 4 pieces and trimmed it. The paper is some from my stash of Teresa Collins Crush Cupids and I used a punch for the swirls on the top. I also used a button brad from my collection.






5 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like your getting your creativity back! What a pretty box!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really pretty. Love the patterned paper you used for the box.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice box!!! Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic!! Love the cupids and striped paper!! The flower is beautiful. Love how you cut the border on the lid and the swirls on top are great. Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo! Love your project, great colors. I love the swirls on top.
    tfs!
    claire
    www.threewaterscreations.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.