Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday Post at Exploring Cricut

Hello everyone and I am filling in again for one of the DT members at Exploring Cricut for our daily project. I created a scrapbook page using the cartridges Preserves and From My Kitchen. I was lucky enough to have both of my granddaughters to bake cookies with me before Christmas. I was hoping to get another page with my other granddaughter completed for this post, but did not get finished. Below the picture is the directions and materials I used. I am also entering this into a challenge at Heart to Heart challenges.
Materials:
Paper and cardstock from Close to My Heart

Preserves- Title cut at 1.25 inches
From My Kitchen-oven mitts cut @ 2 inches
Apron cut @ 3.5 inches
Utensils cut @ 2 inches

2 comments:

  1. Baking buddies are the best!!! Awesomely cute cute cute photos and great layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the apron and mittens. Thanks for using the sketch and sharing your sweet layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.