Thursday, September 29, 2011

Need Design Team Members for new Cricut blog!

I am working on a new blog that will be called "Exploring Cricut". It will open in early October and it will be a challenge blog that will be for exploring all those Cricut cartridges we have all been collecting. We will challenge you to do cuts and make projects from certain cartridges every couple weeks and you never know when a prize will be attached to a challenge!!! I am looking for people who will commit to a 3 month DT and is not afraid to explore the cricut!!!
If you are interested, please send me an email with a project or a link to your blog and I will get back to you. I am looking for 5 people to start, but want many to join in. Email me at happyscrapperdiane@yahoo.com if you are interested by Sunday, Oct. 2. Our first project will be due by the end of that week, but then every couple weeks. More details when I hear from you. I will be posting a link to the new blog soon! Hope to see some of you talented people join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.