Friday, September 16, 2011

Challenge #109 at Paper Cutz

This week at PaperCutz, the challenge is to use a digital or cricut image of a ghost using only the colors of white, black, orange and purple! I used the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge for the box and the tag and the ghost are from PaperDolls. I am loving the new CTMH and it is such a great cartridge and well worth the money for all that comes with it. If you would like to have this cartridge and I have a great friend who sells CTMH and will have her get in touch with you. I plan on making some of these for some special little people. Great for your kids school treats too. Join us this week so I can enjoy all those cute little ghost projects you create!!!






6 comments:

  1. hi diane this is really a cute lil treat box. cute and scary faces on the ghosties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little treat box. I just love the faces.

    I am happy to be on the PCC DT with you.
    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! Those ghosts are most adorable and the faces are just the best!! I'm excited to be on the PCC DT with you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the treats! Can I have the candy? Great Job! I am glad to be on this DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project. Your ghosts are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your treat box is really really cute. It is awesome to be on the team with you and cannot wait to do more with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.