Thursday, June 2, 2011

I am home

I had my surgery Tuesday morning and am home. They did the surgery, but the rest is up to me. I need to take it slow, but walk several times daily with a walker and wear a back brace. One of the nurses there had my exact surgery so that gave me lots of encouragment seeing how good she gets along. I did not sleep at all in the hospital because they had an elderly lady across the room screaming all night long and again, it is not home. My super husband is home this week to attend to my needs and a couple of my neighbors brought meals. They were much appreciated since Joe can't cook. I am so lucky to have people around who take care of me. I get staples out in 4 weeks and after that I can start doing some exercises with the walker and some sitting. The recovery is long, but not if I can help it. Thanks to all of you I received messages from and prayers. I am so grateful for them and hope with the continued prayers I will be back my orney self in no time. Bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane, I'm so glad all went well with your surgery! Take it slow and easy, my friend. You're still in my prayers :)
    Hugs & Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.