Sunday, February 13, 2011

This weeks challenge #78 a little late posting...

This has been a busy weekend and I am late posting this weeks challenge over at PaperCutz. This week you can make a card, layout or papercraft using a hand stamped, digital stamped or Cricut cut image of ladybugs, bees or butterflies in any colors. I used butterflies in this layout because my granddaughter Peyton had a mobile in her crib that was butterflies and she did not like it! Join us this week with your project. I have been busy getting things packed to go on a scrapbooking retreat weekend with 4 of my friends. I am so looking forward to finishing my grandchildrens 2009 albums...can you say behind! I think I am finally packed except for some last minute items to add. Hope all of you have a fabulous week and Happy Valentines Day tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. I love this layout! So cute! Hope you guys have a great trip! Wish I could be there! Scrap some for me.... lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.