Friday, February 25, 2011

A great challenge for this week!

All I can say is I am glad this week is over. I had a wonderful time on my scrapping weekend last week, but came home and started with a fever and aches. I am finally feeling like myself this morning. I have still yet unpacked my bags! Now for this weeks challenge over at PaperCutz is to make a layout, card, or craft project for spring. You can use any colors too. I made this little book which I hope to get pictures into soon. Since I felt so bad this week, I still will add to it, but it is bright and cheery which is something I am totally looking forward too! Come and join us this week for the challenge #80.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you have been feeling bad. Your project looks fabulous! Glad you were able to enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.