Saturday, May 16, 2009

Time for some more crafting!

I have not been able to work on too many projects because I have been busy packing up my craft room for a total remodeling project. I hate the mess, but am so anxious to get it completed and everything out of boxes! Before I packed, I had to get some cards made for my daughter in laws baby shower and forgot to take a picture of the first one, but here is the second one. I love the Wildcard cartridge and hope they do some more of these card cartridges in the future.
I have a layout done that I used in a color challenge over at Whimsical Scraps and Bugs for next week. You had to use white, brown, red, teal, and yellow colors. I was struggling with what to do because those are some really cool colors, but had not used all of them at once and my grandson had a birthday and his gift was my inspiration. I could have gotten more into some chalking and stickles, but they are packed so I had to use what I had handy at the store. I took all my cartridges there in case I needed them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.