Thursday, May 7, 2009

Been a while since I last posted

With getting ready for National Scrapbook Day at the store, I have been too busy to work on some things, but here are few cards I did for the day along with my mother in laws Mother's Day Card. I am packing up stuff in my scrapbook room so that we can remodel it and then I will be back at working on many projects.
These are Hero Arts Stamps on pattern papers and cut out.
Embossed and then sponged Memento Inks . I love doing this technique.

This card was stamped and then just cut out.



Embossed with cuttlebug, love my Cuttlebug!!!


Another Cuttlebug card




This is my husbands mothers Mother's Day card. One of my reps gave me this old Melissa Francis paper and I wish it was still available because I just loved it!





1 comment:

  1. Diane, great cards, I really like the hugs and kisses one. But they all are great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.